7 Useless & Fitting meanings & uses for the word "Grimpuppy"
1. A burnt hotdog - "whooo-eeeee.... that is sure one burnt Grimpuppy"
2. A small penis - "His Grimpuppy may be tiny but it's everlasting" Really can work either way I guess for large also. But I strongly HIGHLY do not recommend anybody to name their penis Grimpuppy.
3. A Bathroom mishap - "I just did a Grimpuppy in my pants" or better known as Grimpuppied such as "I Grimpuppied myself" or "I scared poor Scarlet and she Grimpuppied herself!"
4. A tampon - you do the math
5. A bitchy teacher - "Old Miss Grimpuppy gave me detention again"
6. A mother dog on welfare
7. That twisted grin George Bush gives us - "Oh no hunny! Bush just gave us another one of his Grimpuppy looks on T.V again!"
Do not ask what I was thinking! - Grimpuppy
Labels: funny, lists, Original Blog Post

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home