Odd - Seeing Double Rabbits

*Grimpuppy - The black sheep in wolves clothing* The blog by Grimpuppy long lost but restarted. New look and things coming soon. This blog is no longer as Grim as the old blog but still focus on the main topics. Welcome back Grimpuppy the blog By Jason Zeleniak!

2 Comments:
Right!!!! LOL as you commit on of the biggest sins... Judge not unless you are Judged yourself...
To quote a fav band of mine...
"What do you mean I don't believe in God...I talk to him everyday" - Peace Sells by: Megadeth
Oh and I'm sure that whoever you are God is really pleased that you are trying to pretend to be the Prince of Darkness just to strike fear. Yep God was real pleases I'm sure. wouldn't that be like playing god?
Hope you open your eyes and I wish the best for you my friend! - Grimpuppy
Love the shirts though Satan! Making a blog about it soon! sorry I didn't realize it was a link! - Grimpuppy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home