Top 10 Gun-Toting Girls in Movies
by Larson Hill from thedeadbolt.com. This is just the list so to get the full scope make sure you read the full damn thing with visuals and all HERE.Overall the first time I read over the list I was really surprised, not once was I in any disagreement with the entire list as I went through. Good List. Well damn good list in my opinion. A few other gals could I think of that may deserve a spot or fit on the list.... Enjoy the list. - Grimpuppy
10. Rose McGowan
9. Dina Meyer - Starship Troopers
8. Kate Beckinsale - Underworld
7. Angelina Jolie - Tomb Raider/Wanted
6. Carrie-Anne Moss - The Matrix
5. Milla Jovovich - Resident Evil
4. Jane Fonda - Barbarella: Queen of the Galaxy
3. Anne Parillaud - La Femme Nikita
2. Sigourney Weaver - Alien
and the #1 Gun-Toting Girl in Movies is:





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home