Friday, October 3, 2008

The Girls Of September - Theworldofisaac.com

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host
View all Pics From: theworldofisaac.com.

For some reason the people think they own these pics. :shrug: Internet now days. I didn't know theworldofissac.com was a photographer site that owns all copy rights to the images. Ahh well.... I recieved a message from the site threatening to have the blog shut down because I posted his blog pics. - Grimpuppy

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger World of Isaac said...

I don't mind if you take a few pictures but not the entire post...

Thank you

WOI

October 3, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home