Monday, September 28, 2009

Sexxxy Bella - Myspace Sexy Girls Found #1

About me:
Name's Isabella Blue. You can call me Bella or Sexxxy Bella ;-) I'm 23 years old and live in St. Louis, MO. I'm 5'8" & weigh around 220lbs. I have 8 piercings (both nipples, nose, angel kiss (lip), & two in each ear) and i have 5 tattoos. I'm very out going and say what's on my mind. I'm single right now and very open minded! I like to go out with my friends and have fun even though it's hard to find time... I have two jobs & I model for TheBigGirlsNextDoor.com - About Me Info & Below Stats from Sexxxy Bella's Page.

* Status: Single
* Here for: Networking, Dating, Friends
* Hometown: St. Louis, MO
* Orientation: Bi
* Body type: 5' 8" / More to love!
* Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
* Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
* Occupation: The !3itch in ur dreams

See two of my fav pics from her profile below Click any image to enlarge.

Click To Visit Sexxxy Bella's Myspace Page:




To start this new topic on this blog I decide to add one of my friends from Myspace... Sexxxy Bella. View this new topic HERE. Bella is a plus sized model that is very sexy and beautiful and full of curves. Enjoy this sexy vixen and the new topic MypsaceSexyGirls. Look for more girls coming soon! - Grimpuppy

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home