Monday, June 16, 2008

Still Alive! Lakers Move Series Back to Beantown

Coming into game 5 in Los Angeles, the NBA finals was all but over for the Lakers who were facing elimination (3-1) and coming off the biggest comeback in NBA finals history from the Boston Celtics who have clearly been the better all around team in this series. - Found on Digg from user sportscrzy33.

Read the full story on: lakermad.blogspot.com.

Though I have not really kept up on Basketball since Portland lost to the Lakers in game 7 of the western finals. I am going to start to blog the finals and championships of big sports events. - Grimpuppy (P.S I'm going for the Celtics to win this one just because I am from Minnesota and Kevin G. deserves a ring.


read more | digg story

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home