*Grimpuppy - The black sheep in wolves clothing* The blog by Grimpuppy long lost but restarted. New look and things coming soon. This blog is no longer as Grim as the old blog but still focus on the main topics. Welcome back Grimpuppy the blog By Jason Zeleniak!
Here It is folks in all it's glory and it is freaking awesome! The trailer is fairly long going well over 3 minutes and has alot of shockers. The main one for me I would have to say is The new villain who is played by John Lithgow from 3rd rock from the song and Cliffhanger. This was one of the first T.V trailers to ever really give me the chills! I can't freaking wait. Enjoy this wonderful trailer I sure did! Dexter premiers on Showtime on Sept. 27th 2009. - Grimpuppy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home