Megadeth 1st Song Title announced for new album - 1,320
Today Dave Mustaine frontman for the Metal band Megadeth posted a message on the band's official forums at http://forums.megadeth.com/ talking about TheLiveLine another way for fans of the band to keep in touch and up to date on the band. During the post Dave teased a little about the new upcoming Megadeth album. Dave stated in his post:"As I mentioned to the MFC, today I am going to start singing at the hotel and dressing room at the gig to lay down ideas for the vocal track for the first song I have completed lyrics assigned to. It is a song called ‘1,320.’"
You must sign up to the forums to read the entire message but you can also read the entire post on Grimpuppy.com HERE for now. Now I don't know if the song is 1,320 or ‘1,320.’ as Dave had posted it. We are also not sure on the full meaning of the title yet but have heard several ideas to the meaning and I'll be sure to keep you up to date. - Grimpuppy





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home